MBA Energy and Industrial wraps up a successful AWEA Windpower Conference
MBA Energy and Industrial recently wrapped up a successful trip to the “windy city” of Chicago for the annual 2018 American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) Windpower Conference. With over 7,000 attendees, wind and renewable energy professionals from all over the nation converged over the week-long expo to expand their knowledge about the industry and to network with professionals.
With the demand of energy continuously growing across the world with the booming human population and demand on valuable resources, the concept of “Renewable Energy” continues to gain momentum. Cory Martin, Principal – Business Development was eager for the opportunity, to learn about new developments in the industry at the conference and enthusiastic about the forward motion this industry is taking across the nation, “It’s exciting, AWEA is anticipating 40% growth in this industry in the next three (3) years. That is substantial. MBA Energy and Industrial is looking forward to being part of that growth every step of the way.”
AWEA stated, “With competitive pricing and stable policy in place, the wind industry is booming. Now the industry can focus on the future and the other drivers that will propel the industry forward through the 2020s.” Some facts from the AWEA website at AWEA.org, on the benefits of wind energy:
- Wind energy is a clean, renewable form of energy.
- Wind power pumps billions of dollars into our economy every year, particularly into rural areas where over 99 percent of wind farms are located; 71 percent of those reside in low-income counties. Over the last decade, the industry has invested an average of over $14 billion annually in new wind projects.
- Wind energy supported over 100,000 well-paying American jobs in 2016, including 25,000 manufacturing jobs. The fastest-growing job in America is “wind turbine technician,” according to the Department of Labor.
- Wind energy is a drought-resistant cash crop that farmers and ranchers rely on to make a living and keep their land in the family. During 2016, U.S. wind projects paid at least $245 million in lease payments to landowners. The local taxes they pay help rural communities afford teachers, ambulances, and roads.
- Wind power produced $7.4 billion a year in public health savings in 2016 by cutting pollutants that create smog and trigger asthma attacks and other lung diseases, according to the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Transitioning to clean energy protects “all people from the harm of air pollution,” according to the American Lung Association. Its Healthy Air Campaign works for “reforms to transmission and distribution policies that will encourage the expansion delivery of clean, renewable, non-combustion energy resources” such as wind energy
The 2019 annual AWEA conference is set for May 20-23, 2019, in Houston, TX, and MBA Energy and Industrial is already making plans to be an exhibitor and a continued active participant in the growth of the energy and renewable industry. Our new website at www.MBA-NRG.com, features detailed, focused information on the energy and renewable industry with past project information and photos, an easy project bid form to get started on your own custom bid project, and an extensive portfolio so you can see your project is in great hands. Construction is an investment, make yours safe, efficient and profitable.
For more information about MBA Energy and Industrial, or to start your custom bid project, please visit our new website at www.MBA-NRG.com or contact Principal - Business Development, Cory Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org, 832-948-0520.
MBA ENERGY AND INDUSTRIAL is the solution for all your industrial project needs. From Salt Water Disposal to remote Industrial structures, we CONSTRUCT SUCCESS from the ground up. Conveniently located in the energy hub of the United States our Houston, Texas offices ensure efficiency in making your VISION A REALITY.
Contact MBA Energy and Industrial today to get started on your custom project bid or find out more information on the services we provide. FOR MORE INFORMATION contact Cory Martin by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (832) 948-0520.